LIMA China has selected 29 nominees from six award categories as nominees for the LIMA Asian Licensing Awards.
The winners will be announced during the Hong Kong International Licensing Show at the LIMA Opening Night Awards Ceremony on Jan. 6, 2014.
Online voting opened Tuesday at www.LimaChina.org/awards/php.
This year’s nominees were selected from entries across Asia including China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and Australia, and include:
Best Asian Property of the Year?
- Gundam (Sunrise)?
- YooHoo & Friends (Aurora World)?
- Ali the Fox (Beijing Dream Culture)?
- GG Bond (Winsing Company)
- Vroomiz (Toonmax Media)
Best Corporate Brand and Lifestyle Program of the Year?
- Coca-Cola bottleware (The Coca-Cola Company)?
- Coca-Cola x Human Made x Beams (The Coca-Cola Company)?
- Smiley (Smiley World)?
- Paul Frank (Saban Brands)
Best Entertainment License of the Year
- Angry Birds (Rovio)?
- Garfield (Paws, Inc.)?
- GG Bond–The Magic Forest (Wingsing Company)?
- The Smurfs (IMPS)?
- Iron Man 3 (The Walt Disney Company/Marvel Entertainment)
Best Licensed Promotion of the Year
- Mercedes-Benz (Sogo & Seibu)
- 100 Doraemon Secret Gadgets Expo (China Xintiandi)?
- Transformers (I.T. Ltd.)?
- Larva (Seoul Metro Subway)?
- Angry Birds (Changi Airport Group)
Best Licensee of the Year ?
- Lotte Ice Cream (Hershey’s)?
- Maxim’s Caterers (Angry Birds)?
- Shanghai Romma Apparel (Paul Frank)
- Hot Toys (Iron Man 3)?
- Ji Nan Idoon Animation Technology (Roco Kingdom)
Best Licensing Agency of the Year
- Medialink Entertainment
- PPW Sports & Entertainment?
- Pacific Licensing Studio?
- Click! Licensing Asia