The award will recognize the global licensing industry’s leaders of tomorrow. Nominees must:
- Be 35-years-old or younger with one to seven years of experience.
- Demonstrate a commitment to and passion for the licensing industry.
- Seek additional professional development opportunities to improve skills.
- Show innovation in planning and implementing a successful licensing strategy.
- Demonstrate leadership potential.
To submit yourself or a colleague for consideration,click here
. The deadline to apply is April 17. The Rising Stars Award will be presented during the LIMA Licensing Excellence Awards ceremony, May 23, during Licensing Expo.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.