The continually-evolving state of retail has seen year-over-year increases in revenue. According to a report from Internet Retailer, consumers worldwide spent nearly $3.46 trillion online in 2019, up from $2.93 trillion in 2018. As online shopping continues to become the new normal for many shoppers, retailers will continue to identify strategies that leverage the modern shopper’s mentality to increase revenue moving into the future.
To examine some of the opportunities and challenges available to members of the licensing world, Licensing International will host a panel discussion at this year's Licensing Leadership Summit. The panel will feature executives from top retailers, including:
- Lauren Wilner, chief merchandising officer, With/Now;
- Yoav Shargil, senior director, e-commerce, Bed, Bath and Beyond;
- Stephanie Wissink, managing director, Jefferies; and
- Maura Regan, president, Licensing International, as the moderator.
The expert panel will be on hand for the "New Directions in Retail" session to discuss the ongoing evolution of retail and its various formats in an "omni-everything" world, in which demand is both created and fulfilled as quickly as it's sparked. Panelists will detail what the implications for brands and suppliers are in this new landscape and highlight how things could develop in the future.
New Directions in Retail
Join the panel at this year's Licensing Leadership Summit, taking place March 16-17 at the New York Hilton Midtown in New York, NY. The session will highlight the role retailers and the licensing community play in the always-changing world of retail.
Hear from the Licensing Industry’s Leading Voices
Register today for the Licensing Leadership Summit to hear thought leaders such as:
- Gene Simmons;
- John Kennard, strategic partnerships, Google Shopping;
- Veronica Hart, executive vice president, global franchise management, ViacomCBS Consumer Products;
- And many more!