Licensing International has extended the submissions deadline for its 2020 Rising Stars program. The goal for the Rising Stars program is to raise the profile of rising stars in the licensing industry and further encourage their growth within the industry.
To qualify as a nominee, candidates must be/have:
- 35 years old and under;
- Minimum three to maximum seven years of experience in licensing;
- Demonstrate a commitment to and passion for the licensing industry;
- Seek additional professional development opportunities to improve skills;
- Shown to demonstrate innovation in their work and;
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities.
Winners of the Rising Stars Program will receive:
- Complimentary access to Certification of Licensing Studies program;
- A feature article in Licensing International NewsLinks;
- Free entry to the Licensing Expo Opening Night Party at Licensing Expo 2020;
- A 25 percent discount to Licensing International events (on top of the member discount, regardless of current membership status);
- A free copy of The Power of Licensing by Michael Stone, chairman and co-founder, Beanstalk;
- A free copy of Business of Licensing by Greg Battersby and Danny Simon;
- A year of mentoring with a seasoned Licensing Professional and;
- An opportunity to mentor future rising stars.
The deadline to submit your nomination for the program is May 8.