has announced the induction of six new members onto its board. The following executives have joined:
- Alan Kravetz, president and chief operating officer, LMCA
- Vincent Leoni, partner, Miller Kaplan
- Valerie Mitchell Johnston, vice president and deputy general counsel, Sesame Workshop
- Roz Nowicki, external vice president, Peanuts Worldwide, a Division of WildBrain
- Steven Wolfe Pereira, chief executive officer and co-founder, Encantos
- Miki Yamamoto, senior vice president, IMG
Additionally, Jay Asher, partner, Brandgenuity, was elected as chairperson of the board for a two-year term and Steve Scebelo, vice president, NFLPA was elected as vice chair for a one-year term.
“I’m pleased to welcome the six new members of our Board, whose diverse voices and experience will be invaluable as we look for new, agile ways to serve the members of the global licensing community in these challenging times,” says Maura Regan, president, Licensing International. “I’d also like to thank the outgoing members of our Board for their time and dedication – JJ Ahearn, Cindy Levitt, Marc Mostman, Celso Rafael and Jamie Stevens.”
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.