To qualify as a nominee, candidates must be:
- 35 years old and under;
- a minimum three to maximum seven years of experience in licensing;
- Demonstrate a commitment to and passion for the licensing industry;
- Seek additional professional development opportunities to improve skills;
- Shown to demonstrate innovation in their work and
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities.
Winners of the Rising Stars Program will receive:
- Complimentary access to Certification of Licensing Studies program;
- A feature article in Licensing International NewsLinks;
- Free entry to the Licensing Expo Opening Night Party at Licensing Expo 2020;
- A 25 percent discount to Licensing International events (on top of the member discount, regardless of current membership status);
- A free copy of The Power of Licensing by Michael Stone, chairman and co-founder, Beanstalk;
- A free copy of Business of Licensing by Greg Battersby and Danny Simon;
- A year of mentoring with a seasoned Licensing Professional and
- An opportunity to mentor future rising stars.
The deadline to submit your nomination for the program is March 23.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.