Disney has released multiple products for May 4, also known as "Star Wars" Day. The new products include licensed partnerships and launches specifically for Disney Parks.
New releases include:
- Legacy Lightsabers from Disney Parks: The reforged Skywalker lightsaber and Leia Organa's rose-gold lightsaber join Dok-Ondar's collection inside the Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort and online at shopDisney.com;
- Funko: The Bad Batch collection;
- "Star Wars" x Herschel Supply collection, inspired by "The Mandalorian;"
- "Star Wars" x RSVLTS: characters and motifs on button-up shirts and swim trunks; and
- "Star Wars" x RockLove: Three sterling silver pieces include a necklace of Grogu meditating, a Mudhorn signet necklace etched with the words "Clan of Two" and a pair of Wicket the Ewok earrings.