Brand Central Announces Tasty Deals for Mondelēz
Brand Central has brokered a slew of deals on behalf of Mondelēz.
The snack company’s new licensed partners will create an assortment of branded products, leveraging Mondelēz brands including Oreo and Sour Patch Kids. New partnerships include:
- Ripple Junction for apparel, headwear, hosiery, and other accessories;
- Taste Beauty for lip balms, bath bombs, and other beauty products;
- Odd Sox for hosiery and boxers;
- Trevco for Sour Patch Kids apparel and accessories;
- TMP for Oreo products for shoporeo.com; and
- Cookies United for Oreo gingerbread houses
“We are thrilled to launch a comprehensive merchandise program with these beloved Mondelēz International brands and the top licensees in the industry,” says Ross Misher, chief executive officer, Brand Central. “These brands have such a powerful impact on today’s consumers outside of the snack aisle. We can’t wait for fans to show their love for these brands through a variety of new products.”
The deals are the latest from the partnership between Brand Central and Mondelēz. Brand Central was chosen to be Mondelēz’s licensing agency late last year.