“Making the move from kids’ media owner to a kid-first consultancy is a natural next step for Beano Studios, which in just two years has reinvented the 80-year-old brand from a comic to an international multimedia studio; winning 14 major industry awards, an International Emmy nomination and launching Beano.com, now the U.K.’s fastest-growing kids’ site with a monthly network reach of 5 million,” says Sawbridge.
Some services offered include:
1. Kid-first content – video, games, quizzes and animation aimed at children;
2. Data and insight – subscriptions to general kid insight emails and deep insight emails powered by the Beano Brain;
3. Strategy consulting – tailored
4. Marketing expertise – campaign creation;
5. Partnership – a variety of unique brand partnerships
“Understanding kids is at the heart of everything we do because we listen to them every day,” says Hayley Granston, managing director, commercial, Beano. “We can help brands tap into the changing rules of today’s kids’ behaviors, and their role in the household, both in their native digital landscape and everyday life. We will help clients who need to engage with this unique audience by enabling them to ‘think more kid.’”
Beano Studios has held brand partnerships with Stella McCartney, Ted Baker, David Walliams/HarperCollins and YoungMinds, a U.K. mental health charity for children.
Read more about:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.