Authentic Brands Group has opened its international office in Shanghai, as well as launched Winston, a new influencer network, and established new partnerships for its portfolio of brands.
First, ABG Shanghai opened its doors in April and has worked to generate growth for the company’s portfolio across the APAC region. The ABG Shanghai team is overseen by Justin Kuan, senior vice president and managing director. More offices are set to open this year in Mexico City and London.
Meanwhile, Authentic Brands Group has also launched Winston, a new proprietary influencer platform managed by the company’s in-house digital innovation group. Winston has served as an influencer management tool for brands including Spyder, Juicy Couture, Jones New York and more.
Finally, in recent months ABG has also secured a number of notable partnerships for its portfolio of brands including:
- Socks from Bombas
- The Elvis Presley x Coach Spring 2017 collection as well as an apparel and accessories collection for Spring 2018 from Coach
- The Searcher, a documentary based on the life of the artist from HBO
- M.Monroe, a new jewelry brand inspired by the star
- Marilyn! The Musical, a theatrical experience based on the stars life
Julius “Dr. J” Irving
- “House Call with Dr. J” from Revolver Podcasts
- A footwear collection from Converse
- A men’s apparel collection from JC Penny
- Meal kits inspired by the entertainers Mexican culture from Chef’d
- “Shark Experience,” an innovative and disruptive new technology that promises an enhanced and connected golf course experience from Verizon
- Meal kits inspired by the pro golfer’s Australian heritage and an exclusive line of wagyu beef from Chef’d
- The exclusive “Money Roll” handbag from Alexander Wang
- 7-bag collection from artist Ashley Longshore
- A cashmere tracksuit capsule collection from Farfetch
- Viva La Juicy, a 17-piece range of borer jackets fromVFiles
- 8-pieve men’s swimwear capsule from Airwalk
- A Holiday 2017 collection in collaboration with influencer Sabrina Carpenter
Fredrick’s of Hollywood
- A new capsule collection from brand co-owner and official brand ambassador Megan Fox
- A limited edition Whiteout Racquet and matching branded bag in collaboration with pro tennis player Lucas Pouille
- Brand ambassadorship and promotions from DJ Steve Aoki
- A third men’s capsule collection from Topman
- An apparel collection from Coca-Cola in Japan which was available at Spinns and WEGO
- An expanded footwear capsule collection from Andre 3000
- Men’s and women’s apparel at Nordstrom.