“We've seen the need for products and styles that work for everyone,” says Drew Scott, co-founder, Scott Brothers Global. “Consumers are looking for versatility and compatibility in this space, and Scott Brothers Global will deliver both.”
Brentwood Originals, Welspun USA, Blue Ridge, and Mohawk are among the licensees who are partnering with SBG to debut new collections across multiple channels this year, and for the first time, SBG will be partnering with Essential Art to bring wall and tabletop art collections to Scott Living.
“We’re focused on strategic growth that responds to the demand retailers are experiencing across price points and styles,” says Laura Aldrich, executive vice president, licensing, Scott Brothers Global. “Our partners share that commitment, and our consumers stand to benefit.”
As partof the announcement, SBG has shared some general details outlining the products and collections they have coming out with their partners:
- Welspun USA - Fashion bedding and bath. New Fall ’21 product will be available to all channels through multiple SBG brands and will feature everything from modern graphic patterns to textures inspired by nature and will be previewed at Textile Market this month;
- Brentwood Originals - Decorative pillows, throws, poufs, and dog beds. Brentwood is debuting its fall ’21 Scott Living collection at Textile Market;
- Blue Ridge Home Fashions – Down and down alternative filled utility bedding products;
- Mohawk - Area rugs with the new brand debuting at High Point Market in June; and
- Essential Art – Wall and tabletop art that will launch later this spring; The debut collection will feature a Palm Springs mid-century summer aesthetic with mod geometrics and desert nature shots.
“There’s no question we’re going to deliver products that create a warm, welcoming home,” says Jonathan Scott, co-founder, Scott Brothers Global. “This is personal for us, and we’re going to continue to bring our personal touch to everything we do — including our upcoming lines.”
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.