April 6, 2018
Magsamen is represented by Mixed Media Group.
The new partners include:
- The Oprah Winfrey (OWN) Network recently named Magsamen their Gift Guru. Magsamen has developed a series of webisodes with OWN producers that offer viewers creative gifting solutions.
- CrimzonRose, a division of Global Brands Group, is developing jewelry lines across all tiers of distribution. Over the holiday season, the licensee debuted a boxed gift program at J.C. Penney under Magsamen's Messages from the Heart brand. New seasonal and everyday collections are in the works.
- Sourcebooks is planning a series of original content and ancillary items based on Magsamen’s children’s books, as well as adaptations of those books on its personalization platform, Put Me in the Story. Magsamen will also work with Sourcebooks on a series of adult gift books.
- 1-800-Flowers has debuted a holiday collection features Magsamen's designs and the arist is also developing a range of products for 1-800-Flowers' sister companies Popcorn Factory, Cheryl’s, Fannie May, Fruit Bouquets and 1-800-Baskets that will launch this month.
- Divatex Home Fashions will introduce a line of bedding, decorative pillows, and throws under the From the Studio of Sandra Magsamen brand.
Additionally, the brand's long-time specialty gift licensee C.R. Gibson has partnered with Magsamen to develop Treasured, a vintage-inspired gift and stationery line. C.R. Gibson is currently creating new gift, home décor and accessory collections under the label for all distribution channels.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.