Renewing licensees include:
- Commerce Bank continues as issuer of Precious Moments affinity credit cards;
- The Doll Maker has renewed its agreement for the right to craft and sell Precious Moments collectible vinyl dolls;
- PersonalizationMall.com will continue to utilize Precious Moments designs when creating a range of personalized gifts;
- Rose Textiles will continue to produce Precious Moments infant apparel.
- Shine Arts will continue to produce and sell Precious Moments resin seasonal décor including holiday ornaments and garden décor; and
- Zazzle.com renewed its Precious Moments license for print-on-demand applications.
“Precious Moments products are a great way to let someone know you are thinking about them and to feel connected even if you are apart, and that’s really been resonating with our consumers and licensing partners,” says Shehnaz Safiuddin, vice president, product and marketing, Precious Moments.
“Precious Moments is a great property for these and other licensees and retailers looking for classic and nostalgic appeal because the brand is so trusted and familiar to generations of fans,” says Carole Postal, president, Spotlight Licensing and Brand Management, the agency representing Precious Moments.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.