Etsy has launched a limited-edition collection with fashion expert, TV star and master of the ‘French tuck’, Tan France.
The Tan France x Etsy collection is an exclusive line of items for the home, handmade accessories and apothecary categories. It includes handcrafted ceramic mugs, linen bathrobes, slippers and more. Each item is influenced by Tan’s love of interiors, impeccable style and appreciation of everyday indulgences.
“I loved having the freedom to really curate a collection that speaks to an aesthetic that I know my audience will respond well to,” says France. “This holiday season, I believe that people are going to be more thoughtful and selective with their gifting. I hope that this collection offers buyers a chance to give the gift of something well-made and well considered. Something that the recipient knows has been selected specifically for them.”
The collection is available today through the end of the year , or while stocks last. Tan’s signature knack for integrating both masculine and feminine elements is reflected across all of the line’s 22 bespoke pieces. It is brought to life by a curated group of 13 Etsy sellers based in the U.S., U.K. and Canada. The artisans and products include:
- Honey gift set by DrizzleHoney;
- Throws by EVOKnit;
- Mugs by LittleWrenPottery;
- Candle by HopscotchLondon;
- Trays by farmhillwoodshop;
- Robe, eye mask & pocket square set by ThePrancingHare;
- Hand & body lotion by HopscotchLondon;
- Incense holder by SURPOINT;
- Hand & body wash by HopscotchLondon;
- Dopp kits by FelixStreetLeather;
- Coffee gift set by ChimneyFireCoffee;
- Small vase by SURPOINT;
- Coasters by MonaDoesConcrete;
- Journals by bluestiggy;
- Monogrammed wallet by SwagAndTassel; and
- Slippers by WOOLFELL.