“As a Mexico City native, I have always felt a great sense of pride in contributing to promote Mexican culture in the U.S. through Loteria Don Clemente, an evergreen property that Hispanics throughout the world have loved dearly for many generations and one that brings authenticity to everyday products,” says Vivian Velasco, president, Pacific Swell Brands.
Adding to the success of past collaborations with Suavecito for personal care and apparel, and The Hundreds for streetwear, PacSwell has brokered deals with the following licensees:
- Buckle Down: belts, lanyards, wallets, pet products
- CPTN Apparel: headwear, socks, tote bags, woven shirts
- Dorfman Milano: headwear
- Great Eastern Entertainment: apparel, cosplay, fashion accessories, gift and novelty and stationery; this licensing deal was facilitated by FanGirl Consulting & Brand Management as agent for Great Eastern Entertainment
- MR2D Global: piñatas
- Puzzle Snob: jigsaw puzzles
- SAVVI (TMI International): temporary tattoos, stickers, coloring books
- Scorpio Posters: posters, shower curtains, air fresheners
“We are thrilled about the success that the property is having in the U.S. in so many product categories and with so many demographics,” says Luis Landin, chief executive officer, Don Clemente. “PacSwell has been instrumental, and we can’t wait to see whatthe future will bring for Loteria Don Clemente.”
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.