China Licensing Awards 2019 Winners Announced
The winners of the 2019 China Licensing Awards were announced during this year’s Licensing Expo China event.
This year’s winners include international licensing leaders such as The Walt Disney Company, Entertainment One and Unilever. The winners were recognized for licensing excellence as a licensed property, licensor or licensee.
The full list of winners includes:
- China Property of the Year: Wuhuangwanshui - Yijianyuzhou (Beijing) Culture Co.;
- Corporate Brand / Fashion / Lifestyle Property of the Year: Mickey - The Walt Disney Company;
- Film / Television / Media Property of the Year - Live Action: Avengers: Infinity War - The Walt Disney Company;
- Film / Television / Media Property of the Year – Animated: Peppa Pig - Entertainment One UK Limited;
- Gaming Property of the Year: Honor of Kings – Tencent;
- Museum / Gallery / Art Property of the Year: The British Museum - The British Museum;
- Up-and-coming Property of the Year: Boonie Cubs -Fantawild Animation;
- Retailer of the Year: TMALL- Mickey;
- Licensed Promotion of the Year Uniqlo Doremon - Fujiko·F·Fujio Pro Co., Fast Retailing (China) Trading Co.;
- Location-Based or Experiential Initiative of the Year: Wuhuangwanshui x K11 Shenyang, Wuhuangwangshui;
- Young Property of the Year
- Dooro Bear - Shanghai Zhijian Network Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Katuri - Alpha Group Co.,Ltd
- Little Monk Yichan- Dayu Network Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Retailer of the Year: JD.com - Transformers Bumblebee;
- Licensee of the Year: Toy Hot Toys Limited - Avengers: Infinity War;
- Licensee of the Year - Apparel / Accessories / Footwear: Chow Tai Fook Jeweler Co., Ltd. - Line Friends;
- Licensee of the Year - Health / Beauty: Procter & Gamble Guangzhou – Wuhuangwangshui;
- Licensee of the Year – Houseware: Shanghai Luolai Home Textile Co. - B.Duck;
- Licensee of the Year - Food / Beverage: Unilever - Founder of Diabolism;
- Licensee of the Year - Stationery / Novelty: Zhongshan Lianzhong Animation and Culture Co., Ltd. - Super Wings;