The deal will see “Molang” featured in every Happy Meal in France from Oct. 30 through Dec. 10, with collectible stationery packs available in McDonald's restaurants.
Kids can choose from four themes of stationery packs: Molang in the Mountains, Molang in the Desert, Molang in the Forest and Molang at the Ocean. Each pack will contain stickers, greeting cards, character cards, envelopes, writing papers or pop-up cards.
“Molang” products are available in France via major retailers and online via Amazon.
- TOMY plush collection and playsets;
- Books and albums published by Flammarion;
- DVD edited by ESC Production in collaboration with Millimages;
- Bed and bath linen by CTI;
- Underwear, sleepwear, accessories by Sun City; and
- Shoes and slippers by Chauss Europ.
“Molang” season one is available in France and worldwide on Netflix. Season four launched on PIWI + (Canal +) in September. The series is also broadcast via TF1 and Amazon Prime Video France.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.