Joester Loria is expanding the beverage brand to new products.
The Joester Loria Group has sealed multiple new deals for the Corona beverage brand, taking the essence of the beer into new product extensions.
The new products will be previewed this month at Surf Expo, which takes place Jan. 14-16 in Orlando, Fla.
The Corona brand will feature on products from licensees including:
- Brew City, which will debut its first collection of Corona Pop Top t-shirts and raglans and beer pouch sweatshirts;
- The Northwest Company will showcase Corona-branded beach gear such as towels, blankets and throws;
- DJ Resort will debut apparel and accessories for the brand including cooler bags and beach totes and footwear;
- In Gear is following up its 2015 swim collection with a new product launch that includes men’s boardshorts, tops, headwear, footwear and bags, as well as women’s bikinis, monokinis, cover ups, swim shorts and rash guards, all featuring the Corona brand; and
- JGR Copa will showcase a new line of Corona beach chairs, umbrellas, towels, blankets and mats.