The non-food licensing program for TapatÍo is heating up, with Firefly Brand Management adding seven new partners for the hot sauce brand across key consumer product categories.
Among the new partners are:
- Mighty Fine for t-shirts and other adult apparel;
- Costume Evolution for Halloween costumes;
- Frost Productions for lottery scratcher tickets;
- Socksmith for men’s and women’s socks;
- Fiesta Concession for plush, inflatable bottles and kids' capes;
- Poprageous for leggings, bathing suits, harem pants, crop tops, dresses and skirts; and
- Social game developer Zynga for an online social slots game called "TapatÍo Hit It Rich!"
“TapatÍo continues to rank as an iconic brand among the U.S. population, allowing us to develop a strong roster of quality licensees,” says Cynthia Modders, president, Firefly.
These new TapatÍo licensees join a roster that also includes Aquarius Entertainment Merchandising (playing cards, puzzles, posters and calendars), Hot Properties (buttons, magnets, lanyards, patches, stickers and key chains) and Aristocrat for slot machines.
Brand Central represents the brand for food and beverage licensing.