Festival of Licensing has revealed details about the Hasbro Happy Hours program of “after-show” evening entertainment. The program aims to bring the licensing industry together once the day’s meetings have dialed down and the fun can begin.
“We said from day one that we wanted Festival of Licensing to be a celebration of the global licensing industry, so once business is done for the day, we’re delighted that Hasbro and Licensing International are hosting events that will encourage us all to let our hair down and have some fun together,” says Anna Knight, vice president, licensing, Informa Markets.
The Hasbro Happy Hours are part of Festival of Licensing, a month-long large-scale digital gathering that unites the global licensing industry to connect, learn, strike deals and do business on an international stage. The event starts Oct. 6. Register for free now!
"At Hasbro, we are committed to creating the world’s best play and entertainment experiences for all, so working with Festival of Licensing to bring some fun and relaxing activities to our global licensing industry colleagues next month made perfect sense,” said Casey Collins, General Manager and Senior Vice President, Hasbro Consumer Products. “We are running a series of fantastic evening events in Europe, Asia and the Americas based around our iconic Trivial Pursuit brand to connect and entertain everyone attending the Festival.”
Festival of Licensing Hasbro Happy Hours Program:
- Tunes & Trivial Pursuit Tues, Oct. 6 at 6pm, BST; Wed. Oct. 14 at 6pm, CST (China Standard Time) and Tues. 20th October 20 at 6pm, PST
- Hosted by Hasbro team members in each region, Tunes & Trivial Pursuit will feature a very special guest musical performance and a chance to test your trivia knowledge and competitive spirit
- Kahoot & Cocktails, hosted by Licensing International, Wed. Oct.7 at 6pm BST
- Test your licensing IQ in this group quiz challenge, aided by your drink of choice, of course.
- Licensing Mask-arade Party hosted by Licensing International, Wed. 21st Oct. 21 at 4pm PST / 7pm EST
- “If we’ve learned anything in 2020, it’s that masks aren’t just for Halloween,” says Maura Regan, president, Licensing International. “So, don your favorite mask – Halloween-themed or not, the choice is entirely yours – and share a drink with us. There are extra points for anyone who shows up in full costume!”
To learn more about the event be sure to attend the Festival of Licensing, a month-long large-scale digital gathering that unites the global licensing industry to connect, learn, strike deals and do business on an international stage. Week one kicks off to on Oct. 5 and focuses entirely on licensing in Europe and the U.K.