has announced a new lineup of new licensing partnerships as she expands her brand into categories including home, interior design, baby, intimates, activewear and more.
Joining her current portfolio of licensing partners that include Aldo, ACCO Brands, Modo, and The Premiere Group, Zoe’s 2022 expansion features partnerships with Azzure Home,Berkshire Fashions
, Brewster Home Fashions, Bloomin Baby (a division of GMason), K&Y, Keeco and Reunited Apparel. UTA’s Ventures, the licensing division of UTA, helped build Zoe’s licensing stratgey and assisted in brokering many of the deals.
“My mission is to empower and inspire style and glamor that is both accessible and attainable for all areas of life, and I am beyond thrilled to announce these partnerships in new and exciting categories for our brand and community,” says Zoe.
New partnerships include:
- Azzure Home: Unveiling this fall, Zoe’s collection with Azzure Home will include tabletop, picture frames, storage and organization, feeding, paper party, gift wrap and more, all in Rachel’s signature aesthetic.
- Brewster Home Fashions: Having recently launched in spring of this year, Brewster Home Fashions’ WallPops! showcased six wallpaper designs, each inspired by Zoe’s love of animal print, metallics and deco-inspired motifs.
- Berkshire Fashions: Launching this fall, the collaboration will include socks and hosiery, ruanas, cold weather accessories and hats/headwear for both women and girls.
- Bloomin Baby: Having launched this spring, Zoe’s baby and infant apparel and accessories collaboration with Bloomin Baby, a division of GMason, spotlights baby boy and girl, layette and playwear clothing, all styled by Rachel Zoe. The RZ by Rachel Zoe collection is available in select retail stores and major online platforms, while also available in the U.S. market.
- K&Y: Debuting this fall, the collaboration includes intimates, sleepwear, lounge and activewear for women.
- Keeco: Available exclusively at Sam’s Club this fall, the bedding collaboration will feature comforters and quilts in Zoe’s signature colors and prints.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.