Just weeks after announcing three appointments within its marketing division and for marketing agency Story.1888, The Point.1888 has expanded four more of its departments – commercial, retail, product development and finance.
Joining the agency are:
- Rosanna Cousins, who has several years’ of retail buyer experience at John Lewis and Harrods, is The Point.1888’s newest retail manager. She will report to retail and sport head Hannah Stevens, supporting the division as it prepares for the year ahead;
- Sophie Fennessy, senior product development executive, will be working within the product development division, putting to use her vast licensee experience gathered at previous company Poetic Brands;
- Naomi Serradimigni, formerally of Brandbassador, is The Point.1888’s new senior commercial executive and will focus on health and beauty categories;
- Max Pilcher joins from ViacomCBS and will report into senior commercial manager of Soft Goods, Becky Langer, to support work across the portfolio and assisting with sub-agents in Italy and Iberia; and
- Mia Wakeling, as finance assistant, will work in the agency’s finance department.
“This is a hugely exciting time for us as we expand the licensing arm of our agency, continuing the growth we have seen in recent years,” says Bethan Garton, commercial director, The Point.1888. “Bringing Rosanna, Sophie, Naomi, Max and Mia to the commercial and brand teams at The Point.1888 allows us to continue the fantastic work we do with Moonbug, Rachel Ellen and all of our other brands, whilst still attracting new clients."
“I am incredibly excited to welcome Rosanna, Sophie, Max, Mia and Naomi to Team.1888 family,” says Will Stewart, managing director, The Point.1888. “Our amazing book of clients and our high profile within the industry mean we have no shortage of talent to choose from when new roles are created and I’m confident that we’ve picked the very best. Their energy and enthusiasm as well as the diverse experience they bring will undoubtedly give our team the support it needs to continue our growth.”