The new board includes:
• Simon Gillham, member, Vivendi Management Board and chairman, Vivendi Village;
• Corinne Bach, executive vice president, operations and development, Studiocanal;
• Peggy Bathiasch, chief financial officer, Vivendi Village;
• Hala Bavière, senior vice president, strategy and development, Vivendi Village;
• Sally Davies, chief executive officer, U Live;
• Nicholas Durbridge, director, Copyrights;
• Sophie Kopaczynski, chief executive officer, Copyrights and;
• Anna Marsh, executive vice president, International Distribution, Studiocanal.
The new board signals Copyright's further integration with Vivendi, as well as the relationship with Studiocanal, Vivendi Village and U Live.
Copyrights co-founder Nicholas Durbridge will continue as board director and will leverage his knowledge of licensing and the Paddington Bear IP to support the team. He has also been named special advisor to chairman Simon Gillham and Sophie Kopaczynski. Sophie Kopaczynski will assume the role of chief executive officer at Copyrights.
Her resume includes franchise management and brand development functions at Studiocanal as executive vice president. Most recently, she served as senior vice president, franchise management, Vivendi and chief operating officer, Copyrights. Copyrights currently oversees brands such as Paddington Bear, Raymond Briggs’ Father Christmas, The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady and Greenwich Polo Club, among others.