April 6, 2018
EUROPE–Zag has added a slate of new partners to bring its animated adventure comedy “Zak Storm” to life.
Planeta Junior, which manages the brand's licensing program across Southern, Central and Eastern Europe, assisted in brokering the deals.
New licensing partners include:
- Airval for personal hygiene;
- Artesanías Cerdá for textile accessories and backpacks;
- Cife for arts and crafts;
- Claudio Reig for musical instruments;
- DitexMed for apparel;
- Dolci Preziosi for chocolate and sweets;
- Editorial Planeta for books and activity pads;
- Educa Borrás for jigsaws and board games
- Jugavi for wash bags;
- Kids Licensing for gifts;
- K Stationery for back-to-school in Portugal;
- Napies Heraclio Fournier for card games;
- Panini for stickers and an official magazine;
- Safta for back-to-school; and
- Viving Costumes for costumes.
Additionally, Bandai is serving as the brand's master toy partner.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.