Sakar showcased its new line of WWE electronics and mobile accessories at the Toy Industry Association's Fall Toy Preview in Dallas, Texas, this week.
The line features the WWE Superstars The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Big Show, CM Punk, Ryback, John Cena, Kofi Kingston and CJ Parker and will be available soon at toy retailers in the U.S.
Among the products in Sakar’s WWE line are:
- A Vivitar Camelio tablet app personality kit that allows users to customize the Android tablet with their favorite WWE Superstars. Each kit includes a case, as well as a special code to unlock branded content, such as WWE wallpapers, widgets, music and books;
- Three-piece WWE adventure kits, each with a digital camera, binoculars and flashlight;
- Character flashlights with wrist strap;
- Mini LED flashlights with carabineer clip;
- WWE stylus; and
- Universal 7-inch portfolio-style tablet case.
"WWE is a global phenomenon, with millions of fans in more than 150 countries who tune in to watch events in 30 languages," says Liza Abrams, vice president, licensing, Sakar. "These products will make the perfect holiday gift for legions of WWE fans of all ages."
Additionally, McFarlane Toys and WWE have teamed up to produce the first-ever WWE collectible statues.
The WWE Icon Series will include current WWE
For its first statue release, McFarlane Toys has chosen The Undertaker. Each statue will feature a piece of the ring skirt from The Undertaker’s Inferno match against WWE Superstar Kane on Feb. 22, 1999.
The Undertaker statue is limited to 850 pieces and will be available on the McFarlane Toys website and WWE Shop starting Dec. 6.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.