April 6, 2018
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
The film, which has already debuted in a number of overseas markets, is predicted to bring in $70 million domestically when it opens this weekend, according to
The Hollywood Reporter
Among the products that have been released for the film are:
- Apparel from Trevco including graphic t-shirts featuring images from the film;
- Hobbit feet slippers from Bioworld;
- The Lonely Mountain construction set from The LEGO Group, complete with five mini-figures (including Smaug and Bilbo;
- A limited edition large-scale poseable action figure of Smaug the Dragon from The Bridge Direct/Vivid Group;
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Chronicles: Art and & Design collector’s book from Weta Workshop/Harper Design;
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Pop! vinyl figures of Smaug, Tauriel and more; and
- Monopoly The Hobbit Trilogy Edition complete with custom game board, houses, hotels, dice and collectible tokens.
These products and more are available at HobbitShop.com and at select retailers across the U.S.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.