The LEGO Group, Rubie’s, Mattel and more will showcase merch from brands such as DC Entertainment and
In addition to the product exclusives, WBCP is also hosting a number of on-site activations throughout the weekend including a Funko Pop!-up shop,
Batmobile photo opportunities and more.
Licensees showcasing exclusive WBCP Comic-Con merchandise include:
- Abrams Publishing for “Flash” and “Supergirl” posters featuring tie-in book covers;
- Alex Ross Art for limited edition prints featuring Batman and Wonder Woman;
- Diamond Select Toys for DC-inspired figures and busts;
- Factory Entertainment for “Batman” sign replicas, “Flash” ID badges and lanyards, Justice League figures, Suicide Squad figures, Wonder Woman badges and more;
- Funko for Pop! vinyl figures based on characters from DC Entertainment, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Hanna-Barbera and more;
- Hallmark for Suicide Squad ornaments and a DC Comics poster;
- Icon heroes for “Flash,” “Arrow” and Wonder Woman statues as well as Batman mouse pads;
- The LEGO Group for specially produced LEGO BrickHeadz building sets featuring Supergirl and Martian Manhunter as well as a Justice League LEGO poster;
- Mattel for Justice League figures as well as a Cheetah and Wonder Woman two-pack;
- Moebius Models for a 2001 HAL9000 pin;
- Monogram for Harry Potter pins and mugs as well as Beetlejuice key rings;
- Prime 1 Studios for a “Batman: Arkham City” bust;
- QMX for Wonder Woman, Batman and Catwoman Q-Figs;
- Rubie’s for themed costumes and accessories;
- Sideshow for a SDCC 2017 Wonder Woman pin;
- Trendsetters for Justice League wall art and mugs;
- Tweeterhead for a Bottle City of Kandor in Glass Dome figure; and
- Underground Toys for Batman, Harley Quinn and Harry Potter-themed bottles, glasses and gift sets.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.