First seen on the runway during Paris Fashion Week, the collection will be available online and in select Saks Fifth Avenue stores starting March 2 and on Saks.com on March 15, in line with the film’s release.
To celebrate the film’s debut, Saks Fifth Avenue’s New York Flagship store will design custom window displays transporting shoppers directly into film director, Matt Reeves’ version of Gotham City. Inside, guests can peruse a pop-up shop showcasing “The Batman''-inspired apparel from EleVen by Venus Williams, Maison Labiche and Lanvin as well as accessories, beauty products, toys and collectibles. The exclusive merchandise collection will also be available to shop online on Saks.com.
"WarnerMedia Global Brands and Experiences’ mission is to engage fans with our iconic characters
Warner Bros. Consumer Products’ expansive “The Batman” collection features products across multiple categories:
- Fashion and Footwear from Lanvin, Carhartt, TomboyX, EleVen by Venus Williams, PUMA and the DC Shop will launch collections in Target, Walmart, Zara, Carrefour and Tealer.
- Accessories from Boxlunch, Fast Track, Accessory Innovation, Funko, Manly Bands, Pull & Bear, Global Junk Brands, Mobyfox, Zara, Fossil, Kross Studio, Maxlog (Brazil), Uncle Jacks Watches (Asia Pacific), Tendence Japan (Asia Pacific)
- Beauty from House of Sillage, Emilie Heathe and Dr. Squatch
- Toys and Collectibles from McFarlane, Funko and Spin Master, LEGO, Hot Wheels and Rubies
- Food in select markets around the world (excluding the U.S.). Oreo will replace the classic Oreo cookie embossment with a “The Batman” emblem. Thes limited-edition Oreos will have custom “The Batman” designed packaging.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.