Walmart has announced the launch of Netflix Hub at Walmart, establishing Walmart as the Netflix destination for family entertainment experiences.
The Netflix Hub is bringing together some of its most popular shows in its first digital storefront with a national retailer. Over the next few months, customers and fans will be able to find products in a variety of categories, including music, apparel, toys and games, for fan-favorites like “Stranger Things,” “Nailed It!” and “CoComelon” and new shows including “Ada Twist, Scientist.”
Examples of what will be available on the Netflix Hub this fall:
“Ada Twist, Scientist”
- Ada Twist cuddle plush, glow & go notebook, scientist doll and an on-the-go lab.
- Plush Bedtime JJ Doll, CoComelon School Bus Ride-on with Letters, Numbers & Music and CoComelon toddler bed set.
- Baking kits
- T-shirts in a variety of styles
- Bluetooth cassette player, music vinyl, collector box, Stranger Things Void Series Eleven Action Figure and cassette bundle and T-shirts.
- Grunt & Grumble Geralt “Talking” collectible plush, Geralt Dark Horse collectible statue, Funko Pop! Ride Deluxe: Witcher – Geralt and Roach Vinyl Figure and T-shirts
“Waffles + Mochi”
- “Waffles + Mochi:” The Cookbook
In addition to new products, the Netflix Hub will offer customers exclusive experiences to engage with Netflix shows in innovative ways. For example, Walmart will launch a crowd-sourcing opportunity called Netflix Fan Select that will allow fans to vote for merchandise they’d like to see from Netflix shows and then Walmart merchants will bring them to life.