Anime and manga series expands with apparel, collectibles and more.
Viz Media has tapped five new licensees for merchandise based on its anime and manga property “One-Punch Man.”
The new products will cover a range of categories including apparel, collectible figures, posters and more, and will feature characters from the series and more.
New licensees include:
- Ata-Boy for magnets and buttons;
- Bioworld Merchandising for underwear, loungewear and apparel accessories;
- Great Eastern Entertainment for assorted accessories and novelties;
- Isaac Morris Limited for t-shirts, tanks, hoodies, swimwear, scarves, hats, backpacks and more;
- Trends International for full-color posters.
The new merchandise will be available at several top retailers including Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, FYE, Game Stop, Hot Topic, J.C. Penney, Target and Walgreens.
“One-Punch Man” follows the story of Saitama, an average-guy-turned-superhero who always defeats his enemies in one punch.
“’One-Punch Man’ is a riveting anime and manga series that has become extremely popular with audiences and we are very happy to build upon this success with an array of new licensed product partners that will give fans plenty of fun ways to celebrate their love of this property,” says Kensuke Mase, director, consumer products, Viz Media. “We look forward to ‘One-Punch Man’ continuing to captivate audiences and to be announcing additional product licensing news very soon.”