Funko, IDW Publishing, Just Toys and more will expand the anime franchise in North America.
New and renewed agreements include:
- Calendar Holdings for “Dragon Ball Super” calendars;
- DigitalSoaps for “Dragon Ball Z” detailed soaps;
- Everything Legwear for socks based on “Dragon Ball Super”;
- FUN.com for “Dragon Ball” and “Dragon Ball Z” costumes, wigs, masks and accessories;
- Funko for Pop! vinyl collectibles;
- Great Eastern Entertainment for “Dragon Ball Super” accessories;
- IDW Publishing for “Dragon Ball Z” board, tile-laying and dice games;
- Just Toys International for “Dragon Ball Super” plush clips, plush figures and mini posters as well as “Dragon Ball Z” plush clips and plush figures;
- Rabbit Tanaka for “Dragon Ball Z” wall décor, lighting, clocks, dartboards, pool cue sticks and rotational molded banks;
- Surreal Entertainment for home goods, auto accessories, coin banks, game dice and desktop accessories based on “Dragon Ball Z”; and
- Trends International for “Dragon Ball Super” posters.
The new merchandise is slated to launch in a variety of retailers across the U.S. and Canada.
Master toy licensee Bandai will also release a new line of “Dragon Ball Super” toys this fall.
Toei Animation and Funimation are also actively seeking additional licensing partners, including mass market distributors, for “Dragon Ball Super” merchandise in categories such as bags, headwear, bedding and underwear.
Read more about:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.