Kids’ animated series taps Skybrands, Nestler, Topps and more to expand its presence throughout German-speaking Europe.
Team! Licensing has lined up a roster of new partners for Zag’s “Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir” in Germany.
New partners for the licensing program include:
- Rubie’s for costumes;
- John for tents and sleeping bags;
- Skybrands for bedding;
- Santex for apparel;
- Panini for a magazine;
- Ars Edition for books;
- Nelson for activity books;
- Nestler for back-to-school;
- Topps for trading cards;
- Beauty & Care for a 3D bath soap bottle and other health and beauty products; and
- KTN Dr. Neuberger for accessories and toy cosmetics.
Additional partners for the brand will be announced in the coming months.
The new products will be available at retailers throughout Germany, Austria and Switzerland this year.