April 6, 2018
Outfit7 builds the app brand's global presence with new licensing deals.
The brand currently boasts close to 3 billion global app downloads and a new original animated series on YouTube that has reached more than 10 million views.
Twenty new licensees have signed on in 2015 alone and are developing 1,000 SKUs for fans worldwide.
New deals include:
- A renewal with TV Mania for an assortment of "Talking Tom and Friends"-branded apparel for Eastern Europe;
- Bagdasarov Arnes has signed on for apparel in Russia;
- Chen Co. is planning a line of sportswear, leisurewear and accessories in Korea and China;
- Habuba Clip Yadin will create footwear, accessories including beach/water shoes, slippers and bags;
- Yadin will also produce electronic toys and outdoor seasonal items such as kites in Israel;
- Melada will bring branded food and beverages to Russia;
- Unnati International is planning gifts and novelty items for India; and
- Card.com is creating a line of "Tom and Friends"-branded prepaid credit cards.
“We’re thrilled the 'Talking Tom and Friends' licensing program continues to grow with partners around the globe who understand how to represent the fun and playful nature of our brand,” says Iza Login, co-founder and deputy chief executive officer, Outfit7.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.