Sun City, Chauss Europ, Canal Toys and more on board to support the children’s series in the European region.
New licensees for the preschool show include:
- AD Global for toys and accessories;
- Auldey as master toy;
- ATM for back-to-school;
- Bon Bon Buddies for confectionery;
- Canal Toys for arts and crafts;
- Chauss Europ for footwear;
- Clementoni for puzzles and games;
- D’Arpeje for wheeled toys;
- Dekora for cake decorations;
- Famosa for ride ons;
- Giochi Preziosi for educational and electronic games;
- Hemma for publishing;
- Pik and Roll for bicycles;
- Play By Play for plush; and
- Sun City for apparel.
“‘Super Wings’ is a huge hit in France and its continued growth has elevated the sales of our consumer products program to new heights,” says Antoine Erligmann, head, Nelvana Enterprises EMEA. “The soaring popularity of the show has allowed us to select the very best partners and we’re thrilled to be collaborating with so many first-rate licensees.”
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.