Squishmallows Licensee Highlights:
- Bioworld will deliver across apparel, loungewear, headwear, bags, socks, collectible accessories and more. In 2022, Bioworld will offer a full suite of Squishmallows-branded merchandise.
- BigMouth will make Squishmallows-branded pool floats, cooler bags, beach chairs and pop-up tents.
- BBC International, a global design, development and sourcing footwear company, is offering a line of Squishmallows branded footwear.
- Franco Mfg. will develop Squishmallows bedding and accessories including throws as well as bath and beach blankets.
- Fashion Angels Enterprises will offer students and teachers new Squishmallows fashion stationery and back-to-school accessories.
- Parkside Collectibles (OEM) is partnering with Jazwares to launch a new line of Squishmallows-inspired trading cards with Series 1 scheduled to arrive in the U.S. market this year. The cards feature Squishmallows favorites in a range of artistic treatments with more than 650 cards to collect.
- Primary Colors, a producer of cookies, candy and snacks, partnered with Jazwares to bring Squishmallows gummy and candy products to retail stores nationwide.
“As the Squishmallows brand evolves, we’re focusing on impactful category collaborations that entertain and delight our millions of fans in authentic, meaningful ways,” says Judd Karofsky, executive vice president, Jazwares. “Our licensing partners are embracing the Squishmallows brand DNA, and we can’t wait to launch unique new merchandise to a wide range of retailers and consumers this year and beyond.”
Read more about:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.