“‘Cobra Kai’ ratings have been strong throughout its run, and as the fourth season approaches, consumer demand for show-themed products has never been stronger,” says Jamie Stevens, executive vice president, Worldwide Consumer Products, Sony Pictures Entertainment. “With Cobra Kai, Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang, fans have the opportunity to show their support for any of their favorite dojos with the breadth of merchandise we’re offering.”
Just released from Playmates are “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” vs. “Cobra Kai” 2-Packs: Mikey vs. DanielLaRusso, Donatello vs. Johnny Lawrence, Ralph vs. John Kreese and Leo vs. Miguel Diaz.
Sony Pictures Consumer Products is working with HERO Beverage Co. to release the HERO x “Cobra Kai” Collaboration. Every purchase made directly supports those out on the front lines. The HERO x Cobra Kai Collaboration can be found online at Drinkhero.com or at participating retail partner locations across the U.S.
Sony Pictures Consumer Products is teaming up with Champion Athleticwear to launch a limited-edition collaboration with head-to-toe looks inspired by each dojo – Cobra Kai, Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang. The collection, which launches in February, will include Champion’s Reverse Weave hoodies and joggers, T-shirts, footwear and more.
More apparel and toys, along with jewelry, accessories, collectibles, novelty, home goods, costumes and more “Cobra Kai”-themed goods are available for fans in the U.S. now, including:
- Sleepwear, headwear, hosiery and accessories from Bioworld at Walmart
- Contenders Clothing boxer briefs, hats, shirts, sweatshirts and tanks at Contendersclothing.com
- New 7-inch figures from Diamond Select Toys available for pre-order at Diamondselecttoys.com, including the Johnny Lawrence, John Kreese and Daniel LaRusso figures and a Deluxe Action Figure Set with all three characters
- Costumes and accessories from Disguise (costume division of JAKKS Pacific), Party City and Spirit to roleplay scenes from the series
- Diverson3’s “Cobra Kai:” Card Fighter mobile game for iOS and Androidwith new characters and content added monthly
- Funko Pop! vinyl figures are available for purchase at Funko.com
- Han Cholo jewelry with earrings, pendant necklaces, rings or enamel pins, found at Hancholo.com
- IDW created a four-part limited edition comic book series, available at Idwpublishing.com
- Ripple Junction apparel, including dojo-themed T-shirts, tanks and hoodies, socks and more from the official “Cobra Kai” Amazon store
- “Cobra Kai”-themed drinkware, stationery, throws and novelty items from Surreal Entertainment and apparel from Mad Engine online and at various retail locations
- Trends International posters, bookmarks and calendars available at Trendsinternational.com
“Cobra Kai” fandom travels around the world, as major licensees and retailers offer fashion collaborations, everyday apparel, skateboards, home goods, tech accessories and more. Key markets and licensees include:
Europe and U.K.:
- Dress up available from party delights at Partydelights.co.uk from Amscan International Limited (also available in Australia)
- Bioworld International day and nightwear throughout the U.K. and Europe and at retailers such as Asda, Primark and Next. Find now at Next.co.uk
- Cend International Limited (The Hut Group): Zavvi launched its first collection including apparel, accessories, gifting and home items available at Zavvi.com
- Ecell Global offers a full range of phone and tablet cases available at Goheadcase.com
- Poster and gifting items from Pyramid Posters have launched at Truffle Shuffle, HMV, The Range and at Store.hmv.com
- STOR S.L. holds a drinkware and crockery license for Europe, U.K. and MENA and is set to launch early 2022
- Fashion designer Anuar Layon’s collection of leather jackets, socks, sneakers, denim jackets under his brand, Prima Volta. Purchase at department store El Palacio de Hierro (Elpalaciodehierro.com) and Primavolta.com.mx
- Black 1983 T-shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies for men and women under its fashion brand Mascara de Latex, available at select retailers and at Mascaradelatex.com
- Comercializadora Toxic showcases a wide collection of products including apparel, bags, wallets, headwear, drinkware and skateboards at Toxic.mx
- A collection of shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies from Distribuidora de Ropa Viv, available at retailer Cuidado con el Perro, Cuidadoconelperro.com.mx
- Pillowtex will launch a line of novelty, gifting and homeware items and pet products in February
- Lojas Riachuelo, a retailer with 300 stores across the country, markets “Cobra Kai”themed apparel, underwear, sleepwear and accessories. Also available at Riachuelo.com.br
- Coming January/February is a product line from Rosstamp Confecção e Estamparia at retailer Piticas, including apparel, accessories and drinkware at over 500 of their stores which represent the largest “geek” retail franchise in Latin America. Available at Riachuelo.com.br
- This month, MEDICOM TOY is set to release a [email protected] SERIES 43 with Cobra Kai and Miyagi-Do for international distribution
- SPCP is giving fans a one-stop-shop to snag favorite goods across every major product category at Cobrakaistore.com for shoppers in the U.S., Canada, New Zealand and Australia and Uk.cobrakaistore.com for European shoppers
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.