Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products has announced a host of new merchandise collections for "The Simpsons" in collaboration with new and existing global licensing partners.
New partnerships in the show’s global merchandise campaign include:
- MC2 Saint Barth for beachwear;
- Just Hype Limited for adult apparel and accessories in the U.K.;
- Undiz for underwear in France, Spain, Morocco, Algeria, Poland, Germany, Oman, United Arab Emirates, Belgium, Bahrain, Russia, Saudi Arabia and Tunisia;
- Freegun Brand men’s and boys’ underwear in France;
- Etam for women’s apparel and accessories in China; and
- Original Marines for boys’ apparel in Europe and the Middle East.
“With an unprecedented 25-year run, The Simpsons’ status as an iconic brand is more relevant than ever as we continue to partner with fashion innovators to introduce fabulous, on trend pieces,” says Roz Nowicki, executive vice president of global sales and retail at FCP. “These one-of-a-kind collections have turned the heads of both tastemakers and fans around the world and continue to blow out at retail.”
Over the past year, the company has also teamed up with popular high street fashion partners and boutique brands including Eleven Paris, Uniqlo, Drop Dead Clothing, Joyrich, A Bathing Ape, Johnny Cupcakes, Shepard Fairey and Zara Kids as well as LEGO and MAC Cosmetics.