Saban Brands has unveiled a lineup of new soft goods licensees for its Power Rangers franchise in North America and also signed two new toy partners.
The brand's latest iteration, "Power Rangers Dino Charge" will debut on Nickelodeon in the U.S. Saturday.
Among the new soft goods products available will be swimwear, sleepwear, sportswear, home décor and a limited edition t-shirt collection featuring fan-created art.
Additionally, Saban has teamed with Fisher-Price for a line of Imaginext preschool products featuring "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" that will launch this summer exclusively at Toys 'R' Us, and tapped Bendon for coloring and activity books featuring "Dino Charge" that will hit selves this month in the U.S.
“Collaborating with these licensing partners allow us to offer new, exciting Power Rangers products into the marketplace,” says Kirk Bloomgarden, senior vice president, global consumer products, Saban Brands. “These partnerships help us to continue to grow the franchise and engage our passionate fan community, while staying true to the iconic superheroes.”
New Power Rangers soft goods licensing partners for 2015 include:
- Bentex/Dreamwave for boys’ "Power Rangers Dino Charge" swimwear;
- Bioworld for adult "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" sleepwear, underwear, loungewear and Underoos-branded underwear sets;
- Franco Manufacturing for children’s "Power Rangers Dino Charge" bedding and home décor;
- Intimo for children’s "Power Rangers Dino Charge" sleepwear;
- Kids with Character for children’s "Power Rangers Dino Charge" sportswear and outerwear;
- Threadless for an adult limited edition t-shirt collection featuring fan-created "Mighty Morphin Power Ranger" art;
- Trevco for boys’ "Power Rangers Dino Charge" and adult "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" print-on-demand apparel; and
- Wiesner for children’s "Power Rangers Dino Charge" footwear.