April 6, 2018
The new additions to the Rainbow team include:
- B-Rights in Greece for Mia and me, PopPixie and Huntik;
- Planeta Junior in Spain for Winx Club, Mia and me, PopPixie and Huntik;
- PopCorn in Portugal for Mia and me;
- ELC in Eastern Europe and the Ukraine for Winx Club, PopPixie and Huntik;
- Viz International in Malaysia and Singapore for Winx Club, Mia and me, PopPixie and Huntik;
- • Bates Group in Indonesia, the Philippines and Thailand for Winx Club, Mia and me, PopPixie and Huntik;
- Unite Licensing in Taiwan for Winx Club, Mia and me, PopPixie and Huntik;
- Wild Pumpkin in Australia for PopPixie, Huntik and Mia and me; and
- Exim Licensing in Latin America PopPixie, Huntik and Mia and me.
Rainbow plans to further the reach of Winx Club, with particular focus on Asia, through additional agency appointments to be announced at a later date.
“We are delighted to be making this announcement as we have added a host of very well-respected names to our global network of experienced and knowledgeable agents,” says Maurizio Distefano, executive vice president and general manager, global consumer products, Rainbow. “This enables us to utilise the very best local licensing knowledge to maximise opportunities for our brands in key territories across the world.”
These new appointments add to Rainbow’s network of global agents that already includes Filma in Turkey, License2Brand in Greece, ZeroAoito in Portugal, CPLG in Germany and Benelux, Yooka in Israel, Forward to Licensing inthe Middle East, CLM Character Licensing and Marketing in South Africa and Nickelodeon in the U.K., U.S., Canada, Australia and Latin America.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.