Animated TV series expands globally with a raft of new partners in Spain, Italy, Greece and other territories.
ZAG has partnered with a host of new licensees across multiple territories to create new merchandise inspired by the animated series “Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir.”
Planeta Junior, the brand’s licensing agent in Iberia, CEE, Greece and Turkey, brokered the deals.
New partners for the series include:
- Bandai as the worldwide master toy license;
- Panini for stickers, sticker albums and an official magazine;
- Air-Val for a perfume line;
- Planeta for books;
- Educa Borrás for board games;
- Safta for back-to-school products;
- Cife for arts and crafts;
- Viving Costumes for costumes;
- Flexmetal for balloons;
- Toim for bikes and helmets;
- United Label Iberica for gifts;
- CYP Brands for gifts;
- Hot Shots for food;
- Dekora for food;
- Karactermania for backpacks and bags;
- Store for household goods;
- Nice Group for toy cosmetics;
- Artesanía Cerdá for textiles and hair accessories;
- Ditexmex for clothing;
- Madness for pajamas; and
- Estamparia Adalberto for household textiles.
- K-Stationery for back-to-school; and
- 2020 Editora for books.
- Clementoni for puzzles;
- Gabbiano for accessories;
- Walcor for chocolate Easter Eggs;
- Nice for make-up toys; and
- Franco Cosimo Panini for back-to-school.
- Diakakis for gifts, accessories and secondary toys;
- Chocotime for chocolate and confectionery products;
- Gim – Giovas for back-to-school and gifts;
- Malta and the Balkans for apparel and accessories; and
- Stamatis Ionnidis for apparel and accessories.
Central and Eastern Europe
- Trefl for puzzles;
- Stamatis for apparel;
- Setino for apparel;
- Halantex for home textiles;
- Beniamin for back-to-school;
- Edipresse for books;
- Albatros for books; and
- Total Office for back-to-school and stationery.
- Umit Canta for bags;
- Keskin Color for notebooks;
- Posta for newspaper promos;
- Zorlu for home textiles;
- Gizzy Group for puzzles; and
- Biber Organizasyon for mall events during the school holidays.
A selection of the “Miraculous” products are now available with additional products launching this year.