Asda, The Entertainer, Sambro, Dr. Martens and more were acknowledged for their achievements and products at the annual awards ceremony.
The annual awards were presented by Marianne James, vice president of commercial partnerships, consumer products and experiences, Nickelodeon U.K. and Ireland, with Mark Kingston, general manager and senior vice president, EMEA and international promotions and consumer packaged goods, VIMN.
The complete list of winners includes:
- Retail Campaign of the Year–Asda “Paw Patrol” summer event
- Retail Partnership of the Year–The Entertainer
- Soft Lines Partner of the Year–Blues Clothing
- Content Partner of the Year–Egmont Publishing
- Innovate Hard Line Product or Range of the Year–MV (outdoor)
- Collaboration of the Year–Dr. Martens “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” range
- Licensee of the Year–Sambro
- Long-Standing Partnership–Danilo
“Over the last 12 months, we have seen our portfolio perform extraordinarily well at retail with our preschool brands driving a lot of new business and our evergreen properties more than holding their own,” says James. “These annual awards provide us an opportunity to celebrate the success of the last year and recognize the phenomenal contribution made by our partners.”
Read more about:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.