Fisher-Price, Sambro, Spearmark and more are on board to support the preschool property.
Fisher-Price will serve as the brand’s master toy partner and will launch basic and deluxe dolls and accessories. Meanwhile, Centum Books will serve as the master publisher.
Additional licensees include:
- Flair for arts and crafts;
- Mega Toys for toys;
- HTI for pocket money, novelty, music and wheeled toys;
- Sambro for pocket money toys, novelty toys, music toys, games, puzzles, stationery and bags;
- Rubie’s Costume Company for costumes;
- Rainbow Productions for costume characters;
- Play by Play Toys & Novelties Europe for amusement plush;
- TVM Fashion Lab for children’s outerwear;
- Aykroyd TDP for children’s nightwear and underwear;
- Roy Lowe & Sons for socks;
- CWI Holdings for leisurewear;
- Lightbody for cakes;
- Kokomo for health and beauty products;
- Universal for home entertainment;
- Character World for bedding and bedroom accessories;
- Spearmark for lunch bags, mugs, bedside lamps and lighting;
- Dreamtex for wallpaper and wallpaper borders;
- Walltastic for wallpaper murals and décor kits;
- Drew Pearson for headwear;
- William Lamb for footwear; and
- Trade Mark Collections for bags, umbrellas and luggage.
“‘Shimmer and Shine’ is a brand with huge market potential and it is a key part of our preschool roster,” says Marianne James, vice president, commercial partnerships, consumer products and experience, Nickelodeon U.K. and Ireland. “To launch at retail with so many licensees on board is a true testament to the strength of the property and with the imagination and creativity inherent to the series, I am confident that the results at market will be magical.”
Read more about:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.