Select items in the new merchandise collection are now available in select U.S. retailers.
Inspired by Siwa’s positive messages and her love of rainbows and emojis, the robust consumer products program spans accessories, apparel, arts and crafts, cosmetics, athleisurewear, dolls, electronics, games, homewares, publishing, stationery and much more.
The program also includes a new partnership with Danskin, which marks the brand’s first-ever co-branded collection for kids.
Licensees for the merchandise program include:
- Accessories from ABG Accessories (headwear and cold weather), Accessory Innovations (bags and backpacks, headwear and cold weather), Accutime Watch Corporation (watches), FAB (bags and backpacks), Fantasia Accessories (hair accessories and jewelry), Global Design Concepts (bags and backpacks), H.E.R. Accessories (bows and jewelry), Jacmel Jewelry (costume and fine jewelry), Pan Oceanic (Sunglasses) and Starlight Accessories (sunglasses)
- Apparel from Freeze (t-shirts), Bentex (t-shirts and sportswear), GBG (sleepwear) Handcraft (intimates), High Point (Hosiery) and Mad Engine (t-shirts and sportswear)
- Arts and craft from Spin Master's Cool Maker line (bow maker and accessory pack)
- Cosmetics from GBG
- Costumes from Rubie's
- Direct-to-retail exclusives with Claire's (apparel and accessories)
- Dress up and role play from Just Play
- Electronics from iHome (karaoke machine, headphones, microphone, selfie stick)
- Fashion dolls from Just Play
- Footwear from ACI
- Games and puzzles from Cardinal (Dance Dice and Bust a Bow)
- Home goods from Jay Franco (bedding, room décor and throws)
- Party from American Greetings (greeting cards) Decopac (photocakes) and Unique Industries, Inc.
- Plush from Just Play
- Publishing from Abrams (interactive journal, craft book and photographic book) and Bendon (tween activity book)
- Subscription box from CultureFly
- Stationery from Trends and Tri-Coastal
“JoJo Siwa burst into the Nickelodeon family last fall and we, much like our audience, have fallen in love with her fun and vibrant personality as well as her stance against bullying,” says Pam Kaufman, global chief marketing officer and president, Nickelodeon Consumer Products. “Partners and retailers far and wide have reacted so enthusiastically to JoJo and it’s been
Select items from the new consumer products line, including first-to-market retail exclusives and direct-to-retail programs at select retailers, are now available in U.S. stores. The full line will continue to roll out in the coming months.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.