April 6, 2018
Nickelodeon readies for the holidays with new products for its top franchises.
Among the new products that will be featured at retail during this holiday season are:
- "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"– A pizza oven in Turtle green, from Wicked Cool Toys; a Mustation–a 24-inch Leonardo figure from Playmates that converts into a play set; Pop! TV collectible figures from Funko; and a new TMNT car from Power Wheels.
- "PAW Patrol"–Nickelodeon is introducing various new items including pet products and girls' products including character bedding, apparel, boots and accessories.
- "Blaze and the Monster Machines"–Nickelodeon is releasing an expanded line of cars and trucks from Fisher-Price based on the preschool series, which debuted last October.
- "Dora and Friends"–Nickelodeon is releasing several new dolls for the series including Dora and Perrito the dog that performs various tricks and a Dora mermaid doll, both from Fisher-Price.
- "SpongeBob SquarePants"–New products for this holiday, based on the SpongeBob movie released earlier this year, include Photo Booth Time Machine, Pickle Tank Attack, Tarter Bomber and a Bad Neighbors play set from Mega Bloks.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.