Dark Horse, Funko, Insight Editions and more are the first partners to support the upcoming television series.
The series’ licensing program is headed by Elie Dekel of Dekel Brands, who has secured partners including:
- Dark Horse for serialized comics, graphic novels, coffee table book and gift items;
- Funko for vinyl figures and Funko POP figures;
- Changes for t-shirts, tops and sweatshirts;
- Insight Editions for an ultimate episode guide, trivia books and journals;
- Great Eastern for buttons, patches, stickers, pins, gifts and novelties;
- Just Funky for gifts, beverage/barware, key chains, auto accessories and table-top gifts; and
- Zen Monkey Studios for t-shirts and sweatshirts.
New products will begin rolling out this spring, with new products and licensees set to be revealed throughout the year.
“‘MST3K’ is enjoying a new iteration on Netflix for both new audiences and longtime fans alike,” says Joel Hodgson, creator, “MST3K.” “We’re really looking forward to partnering with creative companies who are fans of the show and can capture the zeitgeist of the series with new products and ideas.”
Read more about:
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.