April 6, 2018
, which will premiere June 21.
In collaboration with leading licensees including Spin Master, Fisher-Price and Threadless, the program consists of more than 1,000 products from 125 licensees. The collection includes action figures, play sets, plush figures, apparel, accessories, home décor, publishing products, and more, alongside exclusive prodcut from Disney Store.
"Disney Consumer Products worked closely with our licensees to create products that capture the creativity and humor of
," says Josh Silverman, executive vice president of global licensing, DCP. "Whether it's through the technology and innovative features in the toys and role play items or through the unique and expressive apparel and accessories, the product collection has something that
fans of all ages will enjoy."
Among the products included in the programare:
- Role play and plush from Spin Master including the Sulley Monster Mask, which uses facial sync technology to let kids move Sulley's eyebrows and lips,
- The Monsters University Row play set from Imaginext with electronics featuring character voices,
- Speak N Scare action figures from Disney Store that work in tandem with a free app and let kids rate and enhance their own roar,
- T-shirts from Threadless,
- Kids’ footwear from etnies,
- A fraternity and sorority plush and pin collection from Disney Store,
- Bedding from Jay Franco,
- Crib bedding from Kids Line,
- An upholstered chair from Delta,
- Rolling luggage from Disney Store,
- A deluxe movie storybook app,
- A special edition movie magazine,
- A tri-fold journal from Disney Store that includes MU sorority stationery featuring the sisters of Python Nu Kapp, and
- Blue raspberry Flavorz candy from Crunch Pak.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.