April 6, 2018
Brand boasts new agent in South America and slew of new products.
The brand has appointed Supermarcas Participacoes as its licensing representative in South America, which is currently an area of focus for the Monster Jam 2016 live event tour and merchandising program.
At Licensing Expo in June, the company also debuted the new Monster Jam Creatures line. The new brand segment features a series of characters inspired by the most popular Monster Jam trucks.
Other recent merchandising deals for the Monster Jam brand include:
- On June 10, Feld Entertainment and GameMill Entertainment launched "Monster Jam Battlegrounds," a new streaming digital video game. "Monster Jam Battlegrounds" is the first Monster Jam video game that can be downloaded for Xbox 360, Steam and PlayStation.
- Target has debuted a range of Monster Jam t-shirts for infants and toddlers.
- New Bright will launch a line of radio-controlled trucks featuring the new Monster Jam Creatures this summer. First products will star Grave Digger and Max-D, with additional characters to be added later in the year.
- Hunter Products has signed on to produce and distribute Monster Jam branded ride-ons, scooters and skateboards globally.
- D'Cor Visuals will provide authentic Monster Jam graphic kits for replica vehicles based on vehicles touring this year in Europe.
- Victory Tailgate is developing custom Monster Jam cornhole games.
- Murjan Trading will launch a line of Monster Jam party goods in the Middle East as part of a deal brokered by East West Licensing, the brand's licensing agent in that territory.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.