, which premiered in U.S. theaters Feb. 12.
“We are incredibly excited to be working with such stellar licensing partners,” says Tricia Samuels, vice president, global licensing, consumer products, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. “We’re thrilled to be able to bring a pop culture icon like RoboCop back to center stage of retail across a broad range of product categories.”
Among the products that be available at retail this quarter are:
- A full line of action figures, radio-controlled vehicles and role play items from master toy partner Jada Toys;
- A free-to-play mobile game from Glu Mobile;
- Original comic books and archival collections of four stories based on the new film from Boom! Comics;
- Definitive History of RoboCop coffee table books from Titan Publishing;
- Halloween costumes from AFG and Smiffy’s;
- Collectibles in varying sizes from licensees including Medicom, Square Enix, Toyntoys, Play Imaginative, ThreeA and T-Arts; and
- Apparel from Freeze and Mishka NYC.
Subscribe and receive the latest news from the industry.
Join 62,000+ members. Yes, it’s completely free.