Minions, 'Minecraft' and 'Clangers' among the winners at the annual U.K. awards.
The British Academy of Film and Television Arts unveiled the winners of the 20th annual British Academy Children’s Awards in London on Sunday.
Licensed brands dominated the winners' circle including:
- Cartoon Network's "The Amazing World of Gumball"–Best Animation
- Disney's "Gravity Falls"–Best International
- CBBC–Children's Channel of the Year
- Coolabi's "Clangers"–Best Preschool Animation
- "Swashbuckle" (represented by Brands with Influence)–Best Entertainment
- StudioCanal's Paddington (represented by The Copyrights Group)–Best Feature Film
The results of the BAFTA Kids' Vote were also announced at the ceremony, representing thousands of votes cast by 7- to 14-year-olds who chose their favorite film, television program and game.
Kids' Vote Winners
- Universal's Minions (represented by CPLG)–Film
- Mojang's "Minecraft"–Game
- BBC Worldwide's "The Next Step" (represented by Brands with Influence)– Television