Sony Pictures’ upcoming movie will be supported in Benelux with home décor, stationery, toys, personal care, apparel and more.
Sony Pictures Animation has secured multiple licensees across a range of categories to support its upcoming film, The Emoji Movie.
J&M Brands, the film’s licensing agent for the Benelux region, brokered the deals.
“We’ve been overwhelmed by the interest for The Emoji Movie,” says Jannienke Mulder, owner and managing director, J&M Brands. “In just a short amount of time we’ve signed many licensees for a wide range of products, and we are more than exited to work with all of these partners on a brand that we have been so passionate about since the very start.”
New partners for the film include:
- TM Essentials for arts and crafts;
- Aymax for bedding and home décor
- Frajodis for coloring and activity;
- Global Industry for storage, inflatables, lighting and gifts;
- Hallmark for greeting cards and calendars;
- Hoomark for gift wrapping;
- Little Concepts for hair accessories and jewelry;
- Mepal for lunch boxes and travel mugs;
- Speelgoedland for toys and games;
- TBL for clocks and watches;
- Top Brands for personal care;
- Van Der Erve for apparel;
- Publisher De Leeuw for publishing; and
- Stationery Team Europe for stationery and back-to-school.
The new Emoji Movie merchandise will be available at retailers throughout the Benelux region this July.